Life Journey Map® is a values measurement tool and educational methodology for influencing meaningful change at individual and group level.
Living a meaningful life is a consequence of engaging your motivating values.
Knowing your motivating values and intentionally practicing them are conditions for fulfillment.
Life Journey Map® supports individuals, groups and organizations to develop values literacy and contributes to answering questions in one's quest for meaningful change.
Our mission is to support human development through purpose-driven leadership. Our aspiration is to lead the effort in exploring and understanding underlying factors for leading a meaningful life.
The Life Journey Map® tool was founded in 2001, by Scott Bristol, lecturer at the Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA) and used in thousands of cases in individual and group coaching sessions throughout the world. LJ Map's affiliate offices for Europe are in Brussels and Vienna, and hold a pool of certified coaches.
Our Core Team
Our team holds trainers and coaches, specialists in the areas of organizational behaviour, learning and development and leadership and influence. They take pride in making Life Journey Map® methodology available to people around the Globe.
Scott Bristol, Michaela Bristol-Faulhammer, Radmila S. van Os, Agnes Le, Clemens Stieger, Joachim Schwendenwein, Francisco Matte, Alexandru Demetrian and Dan Ditoiu are LJ Map core team of coaches and lecturers at the corporate and custom-made workshops. Click on the name link or photo for the individual bio.
What are the key benefits of Life Journey Map® method?
On an individual level, clients are able to:
- Learn about their individual concerning, motivating and aspirational values and how these influence behaviour and action
- Utilize their values in their individual development
- Explore personal area of growth
- Develop personal mission statements and career paths
On an organizational level, clients learn how:
- Leaders can influence meaningful change in teams and on the organizational level
- To leverage values for potential change in their business unit
- Values differences and diversity in groups play out and how to support values based problem-solving and conflict resolution
- To drive values-based team and strategy development